Hi Guillaume! > A store reference to a C library in a standalone Lisp binary can come > either from the current package or from some dependencies > (cl+ssl, cl-cffi-gtk, etc.). So we would need to scan the source > code of all the Lisp dependencies recursively to get the full list of > store refrences. I don't think there is need to scan recursively: if package A depends on B which depends on C, then A can lists the dependency on B in a file, and B can do the same for C. This way the relationship between A and C is properly stored. Am I missing something? > And as Mark wrote below, with the current grafting code, this list of > store references will not solve grafting for paths that are in UTF-32 or > both in ASCII and UTF-32 in the binary file. Indeed, and that's the core of the issue here I believe, since grafting is what breaks Nyxt in practice. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/