Hello Danny, David, and Laura! I hope this message finds you well. If I’m not mistaken, you’re the last people who have not replied to my message below, also visible at: . Could you please take a look and reply ASAP? Your reply might be as simple as “I agree with CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL 1.3+ dual-licensing for my contributions to the Guix blog.” Thanks in advance! Ludo’. Ludovic Courtès skribis: >> Hello, >> >> I am emailing you on behalf of the GNU Guix project because you are the >> author or coauthor of one or more articles to the blog at >> . >> >> With a few exceptions, these articles do not have a clear license, which >> we would like to fix. We propose to dual-license all the articles under >> CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL version 1.3 or later, with no Invariant Sections, >> no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. >> >> Do you agree with the proposed licensing terms for your contributions to >> the blog? >> >> If you do, please reply to this message to say so, keeping >> guix-devel@gnu.org Cc’d (if you already replied in the previous thread, >> you do not need to reply again). >> >> If you would prefer different licensing terms, or if you have any >> questions, feel free to ask them publicly on guix-devel@gnu.org or >> privately with guix-maintainers@gnu.org. >> >> The clarified license will allow us and others to reuse material in the >> manual, cookbook, and in other free cultural works. See >> >> for the initial discussion. >> >> Thanks in advance! >> >> Ludo’.