Christopher Baines writes: > Julien Lepiller writes: > >> As discussed at Guix Days before Fosdem, we haven't merged core-updates >> in a very long time. I'd volunteer to lead this effort, but I don't >> know what steps I should follow. Do we have some documentation about >> that? > > I can try and help with this, at least in terms of helping get > bordeaux.guix.gnu.org substitute availability to a good level. > > I'd also like to get the kind of comparison that the qa-frontpage can do > for patches working for branches, but that'll probably take a bit of > work in the data service/qa-frontpage to get working smoothly. I've now addressed some performance issues with data.qa.guix.gnu.org, which means that the comparisons for core-updates (and branches like it) should now work, even if they're still a bit slow. This has enabled qa.guix.gnu.org to submit builds to the bordeaux build farm, they're still being slowly submitted but things have already started to happen for aarch64-linux at least. Once there's enough build data to work with, I'll see if I can start getting some information to show up on qa.guix.gnu.org.