This uses a precompiled lisp heap image, which cannot be generated without already having another version of itself (not even another CL implementation), so it's perfect breeding ground for a Thompson hack. :-) I've been told to wait for Ludovic's input on whether the package is acceptable, due to the heap image issue, so postpone reviewing it if you want. Also, I assume there's no need to regenerate the heap image, unlike the "lisp kernel" which is a C program and therefore needs to be compiled by us to have its rpath and such fixed.