Ludovic Courtès writes: > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> * gnu/packages/benchmark.scm (fio)[inputs]: Add ceph:lib. > > Would be worth checking how this affects the closure size. It’s a > developer tool though, so I’d argue that it’s less of a problem if the > closure size is increased noticeably in this cases. ceph:lib increases fios closure size from 452.3 MiB to a good 738 MiB. However, by moving the fio auxiliary scripts to a separate output, I managed to get the baseline size down from 452.3 MiB to 75.3 MiB. See attached patch. WDYT?