Hi Folks, I'd like to play the Retux game, but while the game starts up it crashes on me after the "preloading levels" screen. There's no useful console output, but when running in the debugger, I see that the python-uniseg package is looking for a file called ucd.sqlite3 that doesn't exist, some kind of Unicode letter spacing database that's not present in the BitBucket repository. python3 -m pdb -c continue \ "/gnu/store/57psnlgdyri8phkxzasaf6q0gb8nskpz-retux-1.3.5/bin/.retux-real" See uniseg/db.py:107 and 21. Since it's also looking in the current directory, I tried downloading ucd.sqlite3 from the PyPI zip package - that fixes the issue. The python-uniseg package downloads the source from BitBucket, so I tried changing that to PyPI: (uri (pypi-uri "uniseg" version ".zip")) which downloads ok, but fails but the fails at the unpack phase without any details. Should Guix know how to unpack a .zip? Or maybe I should coerce the maintainer to publish a .tar.gz? Currently Retux is the only program that uses python-uniseg (via python-sge-pygame dependency). Regards, Ben