Chris Marusich writes: > Some people have already mentioned simple HTTP servers, which are an > easy ad-hoc option. Other potentially interesting ways of sharing > files that seem to be available in Guix today include: > > * onionshare > * gnunet I did not know those two! While they don't really answer my needs, they look fascinating! I'll definitely explore more in that direction. > > I found some of these via: > guix package --search='file.*shar|shar.*file' | recsel -p name,synopsis,description | less True so, guix search capabilities combined with recutils are enormously helpful! -- Pierre Neidhardt