Pjotr Prins writes: > On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 05:39:09PM +0800, Alex Vong wrote: >> Hello, >> >> This patch removes all ruby versions which have reached EOL since they >> no longer receive official security updates. >> >> However, please do complain if you need to use one of these >> versions. IMO, it is better to have a central place for them to receive >> (unofficial) security updates (e.g. Debian will support ruby 2.1 until >> 2020), than to roll your own security updates (which is error-prone and >> duplicate effort). >> > > Thanks Alex, > > No objection. Note that we now have the channel mechanism to suport > older versions of software we don't need to maintain older versions > inside GNU Guix if there are no down stream dependencies. > OK. I have found that there is a guix-chromium channel. So I think I understand what you mean now. > Pj. Thanks, Alex