On 2019-05-29, LaFreniere\, Joseph wrote: > I am attempting to package brightnessctl [0]. The repository > provides relevant udev rules in a file 90-brightnessctl.rules, and > its makefile has allowances for optionally copying and chmoding > those rules. It's already packaged in Guix since late March (commit ab7f1eb97abd49676f8e98e35e861f9785f0c2b2). It includes the udev rules file ion the package. I forget exactly what I did to configure the udev rules, but I recall using one of the options right out of the manual: https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Base-Services.html Enjoy! live well, vagrant