Hey Ludo, Thanks for reviewing :) > It LGTM, and I like that it’s actually a small patch. > > Until now, we had conditionals like the ‘module-defined?’ thing above to > allow for a smooth transition from older Guile-Git versions. Do we want > to keep doing that? > > If we do, then perhaps you should arrange so that uses of the new > Guile-Git APIs that appeared in 0.3.0 are conditional. > > I’d say we should do it if it’s easy to do and not too intrusive. > Otherwise, let’s just require 0.3.0 and be done with it. (‘guix pull’ > gets 0.3.0 anyway.) Here's a version with optional authentication support. I do not find it too intrusive, but let me know what you think! Thanks, Mathieu