On 2020-03-22, Marco van Hulten wrote: > Je 22 Mar 13:37 skribis Ricardo: >> > I installed ungoogled-chromium. When it starts and I browse to the >> > main Jitsi instance [1], it wants to install the extension for Google >> > Calendar and Office 365 integration. I don't know if those are >> > non-free softwares, but they at least provide non-free web services. FWIW, I found that popup surprising too... > I might look into what meet.jit.si is doing. I'm curious if you can get audio or microphone access using ungoogled-chromium on meet.jit.si... video worked fine for me, but neither audio output nor microphone input worked. Are there optional plugins needed to make audio work with ungoogled-chromium? On the same system, audio output worked fine with icecat, though meet.jit.si wasn't supported at all on icecat. live well, vagrant