all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>
To: Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: RISC-V is giving away developer boards
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 18:36:29 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org> skribis:

> This might be of interest:
>
>   https://riscv.org/blog/2021/04/risc-v-is-giving-away-developer-boards/
>
> Perhaps the Guix project would like to apply to get one of these?
> What do you think?

That’d be great; a few people were interested in a port to RISC-V.

Could interested developers raise their hands?  :-)

If a couple people are interested in working on the port, we can apply
on behalf of the project and then make it available to those people.  If
things go well, we can eventually plug it in ci.guix as our first build
machine for the new architecture.

Who’s interested in coordinating the effort and applying?

Thanks,
Ludo’.