Efraim Flashner writes: > I looked closer at the bug report and I see they are timing out at 60 > and 180 for Bone Baboon as they currently are. > > Bone Baboon: Can you build the attached test-glib.scm file and send back > the build log? I want to make sure I change the timeout to something > long enough. > > You can build it with 'guix build -f test-glib.scm' I ran `guix build --file=test-glib.scm` and I was successful. I was having trouble finding the build log. I have instead attached the output of the build command.