Hi Ivan, Thank you for contributing to Guix! Blitz upstream seems to have moved to the cmake build system. I think the cmake-build-system will be a better fit for this package than the gnu-build-system. Would you like to give this a try? Do try building the documentation and tests as well, and let me know if you need any help. Also, please note our indentation (particularly for git-reference) and commit message conventions. Looking at other packages and previous commits could prove helpful. Thanks, Arun