Hi Kaelyn, Thank you for the reply. Kaelyn writes: > Are you using Guix on a foreign distro? This line looks like your > distro's normal libc.so was being used and it was from glibc-2.31 or > older. The x86-64 systems I have that run pure Guix don't have any > /lib*/ directories. You might try running gdb with > LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/gnu/store/kmblbljiygayhlc5gb02an9imhy90ws9-glibc-2.33/lib > to have the Guix libc.so picked up before the other one. HTH Yes, I'm using Guix on a foreign distro. It isn't clear to me what is trying to access the /lib directories. That's what I'm trying to figure out. In a --pure environment using only Guix-built tools, one would expect that I would not have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. However, if I can't figure it out, that's another trick I can try. -- Chris