Hi Sarah, >> Your patch applies on master (fba107e), builds, and passes tests for me; >> I'm on x86-64. What's your platform? > > I'm on x86_64 too. I tried on master eb46c6c5c8. I have attached the > complete build log. The tests seem to have timed out after 10 > minutes. Could it be something to do with memory usage? I have 4 GB of > RAM. I set up a tmpfs file system at /tmp. And, curiously, now the package builds successfully. No idea why this is happening, though. >>>> Does CFGPATH need to be set? >>> >>> I have now set CFGPATH TO /etc/nncp.hjson. >> >> When I run any of the executables, I get: >> >> main.go:73: Error during initialization: stat /usr/local/etc/nncp.hjson: >> no such file or directory > > I couldn't reproduce this error message. Which command are you running? > But, I do see that the output of say `nncp-xfer` lists > /usr/local/etc/nncp.hjson as the default configuration path. I will > investigate. That leaves only the CFGPATH issue. I'll figure it out and send a v3 patch. Regards, Arun