Charles via Guix-patches via skribis: > I'm pretty sure this is correct and I have confired on the irc. Open to conversation though. Hi, Instead of propagating the dependencies, we use configuration files indicating to ASDF where to find the sources and compiled files of the dependencies in the store. These configuration files are in "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/common-lisp" or "$GUIX_ENVIRONMENT/etc/common-lisp". Do you have a use case where the Common Lisp implementation fails to find dependencies? If yes, could you give an example?