David, > Version 2 of this patch, fixing the synopsis according to coding > standards max 80 chars. Thanks! Be sure to run ‘guix lint’ on each package as well. > + (method url-fetch) > + (uri (string-append > + "https://github.com/AdCombo/flask-combo-jsonapi/archive/" > + version ".tar.gz")) GitHub /archive/ have proven unstable in the past: they can be regenerated at GitHub's discretion and no longer match our hash. I replaced url-fetch with git-fetch. > + (native-inputs `(("python-coverage" ,python-coverage) This alignment is at least inconsistent with propagated-inputs above. Furthermore I simply dislike it, so I changed it :-) > + (native-inputs > + `(("python-coverage" ,python-coverage) I shortened the description a smidge and rewrote the following sentence fragment: > + (description > + "Flask extension to create REST web api according to > JSON:API 1.0 > +specification with Flask, Marshmallow and data provider of your > +choice (SQLAlchemy, MongoDB, ...)") as: + (description + "Flask-COMBO-JSONAPI is a Python Flask extension for building REST Web APIs +compliant with the @uref{https://jsonapi.org, JSON:API 1.0} specification. + +It tries to combine the power of Flask-Restless with the flexibility of +Flask-RESTful to quickly build APIs that fit the complexity of existing +real-life projects with legacy data and diverse storage providers.") I deliberately removed the reference to MongoDB because it's not of any particular significance and non-free. I also removed several more gratuitous references in Guix proper. Kind regards, T G-R