Hi Guillaume, Guillaume Le Vaillant writes: > I just got this login error when updating an old machine with a HDD as > storage. On some other faster machines using SSD or NVME storage this > issue never happened, so I thought the error might be triggered by > slow IO. > > Do some of you also see the issue on fast machines/storage? I can confirm this. For me, this happens on a machine with a HDD, but not on another with a SSD nor my laptop with NVME. (It also "feels" like, it's about timing or so) -- Q: How does a Unix guru have sex? A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep