Hello, Antonio Carlos Padoan Junior writes: > Hello everybody, > > I'm trying to use emacs tramp to connect to a guix machine but tramp > complains it can't find an appropriate 'ls' command. > > I tried to help tramp setting the following: > (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path "/run/current-system/profile/bin") For me this works. > But I'm still not lucky. I always get the same error. Is there any > elegant way to correctly use tramp with a remote guix machine? You may need to delete ~/.emacs.d/tramp before starting Emacs for the setting to take effect. -- Mikhail