Hi, CC: ocaml team I am including a manifest file instead of sending patches for now. It seems like a good idea to stick with that until these packages are ready to be put into the Guix source tree. I'm refactoring them too often. After opening an issue on Github [1] [2], it seems that coq-elpi is the package that is not building properly. It is clear that ocamlfind (from ocaml-findlib) can't find coq-elpi after coq-elpi's install phase. [1]: https://github.com/math-comp/hierarchy-builder/issues/320 [2]: https://github.com/LPCIC/coq-elpi/issues/384 It looks like the META file is not being installed by coq-elpi either. I'm not sure whether that's relevant, since ocamlfind couldn't find coq-elpi even when META was present (in a much older revision of this manifest; I can dig for it but just today don't have time). The problem seems to be something in the build process itself; if the extra phase 'check-findlib-path' is omitted then coq-elpi's build is reported as a success. The later package coq-mathcomp-hierarchy-builder runs ocamlfind to find coq-elpi, too. What would be a way to ensure that coq-elpi is found by ocamlfind? Thanks! Garek (Manifest attached with an ocaml-elpi patch. You will need to change the path for the ocaml-elpi (patches) field to match your directory structure, but otherwise this manifest should work.)