Hi John, John Kehayias writes: > Question on procedure: are we going to be posting every patch to guix-patches and waiting > for QA to build? Or only for not trivial (whatever that means) patches? I guess I'm asking > if this will be a sort of sprint weekend and larger changes/cleanup in the aftermath? This > depends on context of course, but in light of recent discussions on patch pushing, QA, and > teams (that I need to catch up on) I wanted to see what we were doing here. Good question. My personal opinion on this is that fixes for dependencies that impact multiple packages could be reviewed on the spot while leaf packages could wait until later. Best, -- Josselin Poiret