Hi Sergey, Sergey Trofimov writes: > shouldn't it be `(bootloader grub-efi-bootloader)` if you're > building a `efi-raw` image? > With efi grub it builds and boots just fine, as I've tested before > submitting the patch. I think I agree with you that you should expect efi images to use efi bootloaders. The efi-raw image name is a bit misleading I would argue, since the image type doesn't decide what bootloader is used, and using a BIOS bootloader with an efi image seems a bit weird. The fact that it's used as the default image type is a bit troubling though, so we could add a new default image type that uses MBR, so that BIOS bootloaders work with it. WDYT Ludo? Best, -- Josselin Poiret