Andreas Enge writes: > I am afraid that my digression on unison has made us forget laby. If I > remember well, you had a package more or less ready? Could you maybe > send the patch again? Thanks for the ping. It was hanging on gdkpixbuf svg image loading. That does not work for me. I added a workaround patch to generate pngs. Then I looked into gtk+-2 and librsvg... I thought the svg loading problem in gtk+-2 was something that I introduced, but it turns out that no svg images load at all for me. (I ran guix's emacs and turned-on emacs's toolbar.) So, I am kind of stuck and am waiting for more insight into the svg problem. Meanwhile, find what works for me attached. I intend to get rid of the png patch again when svg works. Greetings, Jan