Ludovic Courtès (2016-07-26 15:41 +0300) wrote: > Roel Janssen skribis: > >> Ludovic Courtès writes: [...] >>> Something similar should be done in the Emacs interface. >> >> I'm not familiar with the code of the Emacs interface. Any other >> takers for it? Otherwise I will look into it, but that will take even >> more time :) > > Maybe Alex can give a hand? :-) I have zero knowledge in grafting, but if I checked it right, the attached patch should disable grafting for the emacs interface (when dry-run is on). If you think it should be a part of a bigger dry-run+no-grafts patch, please use it.