Gábor Boskovits writes: > 2018-01-05 16:44 GMT+01:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > >> >> Gábor Boskovits writes: >> >> > If I understand well, then the check phase in ant-build-system >> > runs without make-flags. >> > In the definition of java-asm we configure the build with make-flags, so >> > the build system >> > does not complain about missing configuration. >> > This configuration is still needed for the test target, so building that >> > fails. >> > >> > We could do two things: >> > 1. Patch build.xml to not perform these checks. (Then we can also remove >> > the make-flags all togethet) >> > 2. Do something, so that we can pass make-flags to check phase, maybe by >> > introducing test-make-flags, or something like that to >> > ant-build-system. >> >> You could also replace the check phase to run ant with the make-flags. >> >> Fine, will do that then. It seems the cleanest solution... > Thanks Hi Gábor, The last couple weeks, I've been very busy. Now, I have a little more time. Is there anything I can do to help finish this up? Thank you, -- Chris