Ludo', Wow! That was quick. Nice. Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Would be nice if `guix pull --news` would take two optional > arguments: > > OLD-COMMIT NEW-COMMIT > > NEW-COMMIT defaulting to the latest, and OLD-COMMIT defaulting > to > latest-1. > This way we could "diff" the news for any Guix generation. Yep, that's what I tried to mean. It would probably need to download+build OLD-COMMIT if you've never pulled it before, but that's better than another build farm dependency. OTOH, my idle musings weren't meant as feature request so anything's an improvemnt. Thanks! T G-R