Mike Gran writes: Hi! > Both guile-gnome and my hack have two parts > - an introspection layer > - a gobject-to-guile binding > > I had a chat with Wingo at the last FOSDEM, and he thinks the > gobject-to-guile binding could be reused, and that I could just swap > the gwrap GTK+2 introspection layer with a GObject introspection > layer. I began analyzing that path a few months before life > intervened. Okay, good. >> I'm quite new to all this, I cannot see the great difference in gtk+2 >> and gtk+3 here, even... >> >> >> Patches also on my `wip' branch: https://gitlab.com/janneke/guile-gi.git > > I incorporated these, and fixed the bug that caused your editor example > to fail. Thanks! Oh great, and that's fast. Thanks! You maybe even did a bit too well, the `bytes_new_null_size.scm' test now passes. I added that to XFAIL_TEST because it fails -- now make check fails because this test is fixed. The attach patch removes that workaround again. If you apply this or something equivalent, I will update the Guix package to point to your updated repo. Greetings, jannneke