Konrad Hinsen writes: > This does open some interesting possibilities, such as experts defining > personalized system configurations which are then easy to install for > anyone. Although I am not terribly fond of the idea of typing URLs into > an installer. This should not be an issue once we have Live Guix with a graphical installer and all :) > The bigger issue is config.scm - again unrestricted Guile code, like > manifests. That's not good for publishing because we shouldn't encourage > anyone to run unrestricted code from untrusted sources. I think the most common use case here is to provide your own config.scm that you have in some git repository for instance. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/