Marius Bakke writes: > I'll look into updating the remaining texlive packages shortly. Now this was some rocket science... The attached 9 patches updates everything (I think) to 2019.3. The only regression I found from 'master' was that "discrover" fails to find math fonts during the build process. Anything else using texlive-union appears to be in order. I get a similar error for 'asymptote' on the current master branch, but that seems to be sporadically working on Berlin? https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=system%3Ax86_64-linux+asymptote I think I'll "punt" on that issue for now. Pierre, if you ever wanted to figure out the TeX Live font stuff, now is a good time! ;-) Ricardo, let me know if you spot anything odd! I'll commit this in a day or two unless there are any comments.