Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Daniel Brooks skribis: > >> It should instead include the guix-daemon.cil file which was built from >> it. The .in file has unsubstituted variabels in it which make it useless >> as an SELinux policy. > > Yes, but running “./configure” gives you the ‘etc/guix-daemon.cil’ for > your configuration. What’s wrong with that? > > Marius: common practice is to not include instantiated templates; we > wouldn’t use templates in the first place if contents were always the > same. :-) Yes indeed; somehow I thought the bootstrapped tarball also had run "configure" with the common options, but obviously that's incorrect. Closing this bug, as there is no reason to special-case this one file.