Hi! Yasuaki Kudo writes: > I don't know the details of the case at all but let met mention this: > https://communityrule.info/ > It comes from the world of worker cooperatives and I think them "rules of the community" is discussed a lot there as well 😄 Thanks for sharing, I didn't know about this! I think it's a great starting point. I like these ones in particular: https://communityrule.info/create/?r=consensus https://communityrule.info/create/?r=jury communityrule.info helps identifying different types of governance, with different strategies to various decision problems. Let's note this down and bring it back up in a thread that's more focused on the governance question of Guix. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/