On Thu, May 27 2021, Greg Hogan wrote: > In March there were two attempts to update python-numpy (#45698 and #47183 > / #47184) which failed to build python-pandas and python-scipy. > > The attached patches update and successfully build python-numpy, > python-pandas, python-matplotlib, and python-scipy. > > In addition to modified dependencies, python-matplotlib expanded the regex > to silence image font differences and I was only able to successfully build > and test python-pandas when replacing python-openpyxl > with python-xlsxwriter. Thank you for working on this! All the four packages you mentioned, ‘python-numpy’, ‘python-pandas’, ‘python-matplotlib’, and ‘python-scipy’ build for me.