Every now and then someone stumbles into #guix and ask questions that I've gleaned over time are off-topic (e.g. non-free software). While I have a pretty good idea what is appropriate for the channel, it is not clear to me where that is documentated. I figured maybe it is referenced in the code of conduct, but then I see no reference to the code of conduct on https://guix.gnu.org, although it is in the toplevel directory of guix.git as "CODE-OF-CONDUCT". Still, the CODE-OF-CONDUCT doesn't really say anything about what is on-topic for #guix on irc... It would be helpful to have a link to be able to point to more easily whenever either subjects come up in the irc channel, ideally somewhere a little easier to find. :) live well, vagrant