Hi, Mekeor Melire writes: > Hello, > > what's the current state of this set of patches? I'm still working on it, sorry I've not had too much time for it these days. > > Pierre, do you happen to have a channel or so where I could try out the > patch-series? I don't have a channel, however I just pushed the series rebased on top of master on gitlab here: https://gitlab.com/planglois/guix/-/commits/emacs-tree-sitter So if you'd like to test, you could use this instead of applying patches: guix pull --url=https://gitlab.com/planglois/guix --branch=emacs-tree-sitter I suppose I could move to a channel, but that's a little bit more work, and I'd delete it immediately after we have something upstream. Let me know how testing goes! Pierre