Ulf, Ulf Herrman 写道: > Note: I previously tried to send this to guix-devel, but it > didn't seem > to make it (I didn't see it in the archives after half a day), Note: I only check the spam/moderation queue once a day, most days ;-) > and > after > some consideration I recalled that guix-patches exists. Is this > the > right place for shepherd patches? It is! If you like, you can configure ‘git send-email’ to default to guix-patches@gnu.org (sendemail.to). It will send separate mails for each patch rather than attachments. Kind regards, T G-R