all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Acl
@ 2014-11-05 19:35 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2014-11-05 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Adding optional inputs to kdelibs, I notice that acl is not recognised.
The reason is that the header files are not installed. Would that be easy
to modify? Maybe by changing the line
  (zero? (system* "make" "install" "install-lib")))
  (zero? (system* "make" "install")))
or not replacing the normal install phase (but then there may be a
reason for this special command!).

Concerning the acl test failures, I tried
 #:tests? #t
and found that there is no "check" target. A good reason for the
tests to fail...

Andreas