Hi Guix, This is a new version of my previous patch series towards Ardour. The attached patches replace (and partially repeat) those contained in the following emails: * waf build system (unchanged): http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-01/msg00439.html * JACK2, aubio, liblo, LV2 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-01/msg00446.html * serd, sord, sratom, lilv, suil http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-01/msg00461.html On top of that, the patch set adds the following packages: - Vamp SDK - LADSPA (a little ugly) - rubberband - libgnomecanvasmm (deprecated and old, but used by Ardour) - and finally: Ardour I decided to replace the previous patches because of an error in the 'jack-2' package whose fix made it difficult to apply subsequent patches. Now everything is in context and the dependencies between the patches is clearer now that Ardour has also been packaged. ~~ Ricardo