Hello all! Can we really and truly claim ourselves to be a GNU/Linux distribution without the token inclusion of our beloved TuxRacer? Egads! Well, I attempted to package it, but I'm running into trouble. Perhaps someone here can help? Here is the problem I run into: checking for sdl-config... /gnu/store/pvcr6n01ylrj3g9ggwp98bmrzyd0h29q-sdl-1.2.15/bin/sdl-config checking for SDL - version >= 1.0.0... yes checking for pkg-config... no checking for SDLIMAGE... no configure: error: SDL_image not found phase `configure' failed after 7 seconds But sdl-image is in the inputs! What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for the help! - Chris