Leo Famulari writes: > * gnu/packages/webkit.scm (webkitgtk): Update to 2.16.0. > [inputs]: Replace gnutls with libgcrypt. LGTM. I trust your judgement on this, so I don't think posting it here is necessary (not that I'm in charge though! :P). I think most of us read the commit history anyway and would raise questions as necessary. But since we're here, if there are blog posts, release notes, or other rationale explaining why this change is necessary, it could be good to include in the "message area" of a commit, IMO.