Mathieu Othacehe writes: > Hi Danny, > >> Also, you are right, this will eventually support other bootloaders - but right now the remainder is in review. The parts that are pushed already just make boot-parameters not weird. > > Thanks for the patch. I should be able to remove those lines in the v4 > of my bootloader serie if everything is going ok. > > I'll submit it tomorrow with the other renamings you suggested in v3. Hi Mathieu, Thanks a lot for working on this. I've tested it extensively while working on UEFI support and it works great with native EFI grub[0]. Can you push the updated patches to a "wip-bootloader" branch on Savannah? Please also send a `git request-pull` here ;-) No comments on the code, but I did notice many docstrings need to be updated. [0] I had that working, but since the native grub-install tries to update EFI variables in qemu, the grub-mksnapshot trick was necessary anyway for a generic image.