Hello, Andy Patterson skribis: > On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:15:39 +0800 > iyzsong@member.fsf.org (宋文武) wrote: > >> Andy Patterson writes: >> >> > * gnu/packages/virtualization.scm >> > (qemu)[arguments]<#:configure-flags>: New argument. >> > [inputs]: Add usbredir. >> > (qemu-minimal)[arguments]<#:configure-flags>: Restrict them even >> > when they are set by qemu. >> > [inputs]: Remove usbredir. >> >> Doesn't the 'configure' script auto-detect usb redirection support >> when usbredir is available? > > To me, the advantage of specifying the enabled features is that the > build will require the dependencies to be available for that feature > even if they change. So, if more dependencies are required for the > feature in future versions, the build will immediately inform us, rather > than somewhat silently dropping support. Thoughts? That makes sense to me. I took the liberty to make the change below, to avoid a rebuild of ‘qemu-minimal’, and applied it. Thanks, Ludo’.