Hey, So I had a go at rebasing and using the wip-rails [1] branch recently, and I was very successful. One minor conflict needed resolving, a few extra packages, a few update and a few disabled test suites [2] and I was able to start a Rails app from scratch. 1: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=wip-rails 2: http://git.cbaines.net/guix/commit/?id=wip-rails I think it would be good to see these packages in the master branch, and would be up for trying to help towards this. Ben, do you have any thoughts on the wip-rails branch? One way of working on this would be to get commits in that branch ready to merge, either by just checking over the commits adding a single package, or pulling a package out of the big commit at the head of the branch [3]. Then once commits are ready, merge them in to master, and rebase the branch. 3: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=wip-rails&id=9a46eda7ee40f305692c4af8880eec4efc61102d Does anyone have any recommendations of methodologies to follow, or want to volunteer time to prepare and review commits? Thanks, and thanks Ben for getting this far! Chris