Hi Leo, Leo Famulari writes: [...] >> this also means we will _never_ be able to trust communications via >> baseband (2G, 3G... 5G), fortunately this can be fixed using a trusted >> _separated_ SoC and the very good work coming from the vast and smart >> FLOSS community [2] :-) > > ... but we can trust communications over cellular baseband. Already, we > have built many trustable communication systems over untrusted mediums > like the internet. This is the role of things like TLS, the Signal > double-ratchet, and PGP. you are right, I was a little bit cryptic but that was what I meant with "the very good work coming..." :-) and much more trustable communication is around the corner, soon on GNUnet :-D happy hacking! Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures