Mark H Weaver writes: > Actually, there's one small problem with the patch: you should not use > 'package/inherit' to define the replacement itself. That leads to a > circular definition and an infinite series of replacements. I guess > the > grafting machinery copes with this somehow, but I'd prefer to avoid > it. > I thought 'package/inherit' is a generalization of the previous construct, but as you pointed out, it is not. > I will soon push a slightly modified version of this patch. > OK! > Mark Cheers, Alex