So, today at the Guix Days event in Brussels I've made a small change to the Laminar configuration related to patchwork.cbaines.net. Now, when processing a series of patches, it should create a Git branch and push it to a repository. For example, for this patch series [1], you can see it being processed here [2]. The result of applying the patches is pushed up to this Git repository [3], and you can see the commit range here [4]. 1: https://patchwork.cbaines.net/project/guix-patches/list/?series=482 2: https://laminar.cbaines.net/jobs/patchwork-test-series/826 3: https://git.cbaines.net/guix/patches/log/?h=series-482-version-1 4: https://git.cbaines.net/guix/patches/log/?h=series-482-version-1&qt=range&q=base-for-series-482-version-1..series-482-version-1 I'm hoping that having the patches in a Git repository can enable using things like `guix pull` to build a Guix with the patches to then extract information about what's changed, as well as potentially being useful for getting Cuirass to build things...