Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Christopher, > > Christopher Baines 写道: >> We've had one for a while (itstool 2.0.6), and another has recently >> been >> introduced (sassc 3.6.1). > > Thanks for noticing this! > > The sassc variant being visible was definitely a mistake. I added it > as a local variable first and forgot to hide it after changing my > mind. This is now fixed. Great, thanks for fixing the sassc issue :) >> Given there do seem to be ways of avoiding these ambiguous package >> specifications, would it be helpful to have a lint warning that >> identifies a package as being ambiguous (as it shares the name and >> version with another package)? > > That's a good idea at the very least. I don't think such duplication > is ever justified. Good good, I'll add it to my list of things to look at. Thanks, Chris