Hi! We've got quite a few packages that simply copy some files from their source to the output. Examples include `debian-archive-keyring`, `0ad-data`, `gcide`, or `rofi-pass`. Those packages end up being tedious to write because we need to rely on the trivial-build-system, also known as "the least trivial of them all!" :) What about adding a "copy-build-system" which has one argument, say an `#:install-plan` that takes a list of source-destination pairs? This would drastically simplify the definition of the aforementioned packages, basically summing up dozens of boilerplate lines into an effectively trivial file mapping. If this sounds like a good idea, I'd be happy to send a patch! Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/