Hello, Here are two patches that should fix the "Installer fails when restarted" issue. For memory, the issue is caused by the store overlay created at cow-store service start that I was unable to remove. Failing to remove this overlay, caused the target device to be seen as busy by the kernel and made further umount calls to fail[1]. I also fixed the "installation failed dialog". There are now two options: * "Resume": let the user resume the installation from any step (from the installation menu) * "Retry": restart the installer process. WDYT? Thanks, Mathieu