Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Maybe you need to add $out/lib/gstreamer-1.0 to the wrapped >> GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH variable. Currently it will only get wrapped >> with the gstreamer plugins added as inputs, and not itself, IIUC. > > That was it. Thank you! > > Here are the patches, now for real submission. > > I'm not sure about the location for parlatype. I added it to > "speech.scm" because it is mainly used for audio transcription, but it > can read any audio file. It has apparently some video support, too, but > I didn't try (and it may be missing some plugins). The patches LGTM. Perhaps Parlatype fits in gnome.scm? That way we don't have to include that module in speech.scm. Thanks!